I personally don’t think you can get through Christmas without some tags. For my last Parade of Christmas Cards post, I am sharing the tags I did.
As with my cards, I generally used the same papers and ribbons, but put them together in different ways so I would have many different tags!
I have enjoyed being able to share my Parade of Cards with you. Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing projects with you from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!
One of the perks of being a demonstrator is being able to have access to new and upcoming catalogs and products before the general public. This allows demonstrators to plan their projects and classes ahead of time. It is an awesome perk too! If you would like to find out more about joining please reach out to me.
Here Are A Few Reasons to Join Stampin’UP!
- For $99 (and free shipping!) you get $125 worth of product of your choice.
- You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive the next quarter.
- Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments.
- You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
Thank you so much for spending these last couple of weeks viewing Christmas Cards. I hope you enjoyed it.