Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Dog Days Are Over.” While we still feel the heat from a long, hot summer, August is a perfect time of year to start planning our Fall-themed cards. The projects in our hop will showcase Autumn, back-to-school and warm colors – you might even see a dog or two! We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The dog days are over!?
Maybe in other parts of the country, but in southeast Texas we are still experiencing 95° heat!
I don’t think the dogs have anything to do with it either! Just sayin!
Having said that, the cooler weather will eventually get here, and it’s never to early to think about “gifting”!
I created these mini cards in the Mini Pizza Boxes for just that reason. These make a great gift to give someone for them to give to someone else! This small gift of small cards pays it forward, and is handy to have around if you need a card unexpectedly.
I actually keep small cards like this in my car console. It’s a handy way to always have a card on hand.
I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, with Pam Morris. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
I am so grateful you stopped by today. Don’t forget to check out my specials listed below! Thanks. Follow me on Facebook to see my upcoming events.
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
*Order the Blended Seasons Bundle from me
(available thru 8-31/while supplies last), and you will receive a
FREE Real Red Cotton Ribbon from me.
(limited supplies, available only thru me)