This month’s theme is basically to show off our paper stash! We all have a pretty good hoard I’m sure. It’s the reason some of us get up in the morning!
What’s not to love?
I really like some of the papers that Stampin’Up! is releasing in the upcoming Occasions Catalog, (the catalog will be going live on Jan 2, 2019) and since this is a paper and ribbon challenge I wanted to show off two of my favorite upcoming DSP’s in the best light possible. My choices for this project are Happiness Blooms 12×12 DSP and the Gingham Gala 6×6 DSP.
So, I made a notebook. More specifically a pocket travelers notebook.
I also created a matching pen as well!
My travelers notebook has several dividers!
This was absolutely one of the best projects I’ve done in awhile. The biggest issue for this project was allowing drying time between each layer, as I had to use E6000 glue for the laminate. Otherwise, this project came together fairly easy.
I used the Katelyn Lizardi Pocket Travelers Notebook Bigz Die from Sizzix, as well as the Travelers Notebook Inserts Thinlits. For all the other components I used Stampin’ Up! products.
I love how this turned out. I love the colors, and I love the prints!
You can see this notebook in action on the video below.
Thank you for hopping along with us. Your next stop will be Nina King.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping