Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “I Don’t Want to Wait ’til Christmas.” We are half-way through the year, so there’s no better time to start thinking about the joy of Christmas. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I am sharing a treat holder with matching card. I started by creating my treat holder with the Petite Treats Framelits and the Mint Macaron card-stock. I just received the Blended Seasons Bundle and used this beautiful set (available Aug 1) to create my background on the treat holder with Gold Embossing Powder, and using the NEW Watercolor Pencils (also available Aug 1)to color it in. I also used the sentiment from that set for the treat holder. and finished it off with a gold library clip.
For the card I used the Layering Alphabet Edgelits with the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper,which is absolutely gorgeous by the way! I used the Mint Macaron and Real Red for my card base and layer under this beautiful DSP. The gold faceted gems help tie the card in with the treat holder.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’←Thanks for Hopping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery