Welcome to the Pals August, 2018 Blog Hop. We love to cut it out so this month our creations feature our favorite “cuts” using Framelits,Thinlits, and punches from the current Stampin’ Up! catalog.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Well cut it out I did! These are the new Lined Alphabet Layering Stamps and Dies used with the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper. You will love it all! I love this paper, that’s why I used as much as I could, and I love these letters!
I used the letter dies both ways on this card. I created “Christmas” as a cascade, and “merry” as stand alone letters. Plus I used the stamps on both ways, so you can get a really good idea of this bundle. Not only will you loves this bundle you will get lots of use out of these dies and stamps.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Denise at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
Mark your calendars for September 12, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. We’ll inspire you with projects for the upcoming holidays and seasons including Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. . Don’t miss the fun.
See Below for tips on using the dies, and a
when you purchase this bundle from me!
I have some tips on these dies.
*Use flat (not bowed) cutting pads.
*Use the magnetic cutting platform.
*Trim you paper before you create your cascade.
This is a great bundle to own, and I hope you enjoy it if you purchase it. If you purchase this bundle from me here and I will send you a 6 x 6 sampler of Under the Mistletoe DSP along with enough card stock to create 6 card bases.