Welcome to the Pals April 2018 Blog Hop. Join us while we put “Families First” in our hop this month. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with family-related projects like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation or Family Vacations. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
It’s always a pleasure to be a part of the Pals Blog Hop, and this month is no exception.
I created this great little “box” which looks like a purse to put note cards in as a gift for a close friend. She is super busy all the time, and always feels bad when she forgets to thank someone, or send a get well card. Hopefully, with the cards already done and all she has to do is sign and address them, it will make things go quicker for her, and she can get these items off her “to do” list!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on Wednesday, May 9, 2018, when we all “Step It Up with Textures or Techniques”. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin ←YOU ARE HERE!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
11 1/2 x 8 cardstock
Score on the landscape side at:
1 1/2, 5, 6 1/2, and 10
Score on the portrait side:
1 1/2, and 6 1/2
Snip the corners away to create an easy fold
For the DSP You’ll need 2 pcs of each:
4 3/4 x 3 1/4-
4 3/4/x 1 1/4-
3 1/4 x 1 1/4
To Create the closure you’ll need:
6 1/2 x 1 1/4-
6 9/16 x 1 1/2