iWelcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! This year’s hops are themed around some of our favorite songs. Today’s hop pulls its inspiration from B.B. King’s song “Let the Good Times Roll.” How fun is that?! We’ve created projects that either features images with wheels (cards, wagons, bikes) or celebrate good times. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I always look forward to participating in the Inking Royalty Hop. It’s just a gathering of friends (online) sharing what they love and getting inspiration, and supporting each other. WIN!
I only recently got the Grown with Love Bundle, and I wanted to use the wagon. Plus I had some left over items from the Lots of Happy Card Kit, so I combined the two! Love the Lots of Happy Card Kit. It’s really a very pretty card kit.
For my project today, I am adding a little 3d fun! As soon as I started running the wagon thru the Bigshot, I realized I could make it more realistic by putting two together using 1/4 x 1 1/2 in strips scored on each end at 1/4 inch. I then glued them to the two wagon pieces like slats for a mattress! After getting them together it was just a matter of decorating them. I had several pieces of my Lots of Happy Card Kit remaining, so I used those pieces to decorate my wagon and my card. So much fun!
I will do my best to figure out how I can mail it, so my granddaughter can enjoy it. Ideas are always welcome! Hint, Hint!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp