Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate Spring and Summer. With inspiration from Katrina & the Waves’ song “Walking on Sunshine,” we’ve created projects that share the joy and excitement that accompany warmer weather. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I pretty much took the song literally! I am giving you “sunshine”!
Brian King recently sent me a sample of the Petal Passion DSP, of which I colored several pieces. This sample piece I just happened to color in Daffodil Delight, so it was fairly easy to put it to use for this month’s hop theme. Spring started yesterday, so we have longer days and more sunshine to look forward to as well. I hope you get a bit more sunshine in you life to walk on!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jennifer Spiller, Westside Paper Creations. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
I hope you get to create something beautiful today,
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery