Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! There are so many ways to say, “Thank you!” – today’s blog hop is filled with projects that share our gratitude. Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products that help us show our gratitude – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
It’s always fun to Hop with the Inking Royalty Blog Hop. It’s especially fun when you enjoy the theme anyway! We have so much in our lives to be grateful for. I do honestly feel very blessed!
It’s sometimes difficult, but I try everyday to intentionally find my blessings! There are always the obvious one to be grateful for like; health, great family, and wonderful friends. However finding the less obvious blessings in our lives sometimes prove elusive. It is in those moments when just taking a moment to sit with myself, and “just be”, is when I truly find blessings I might overlook.
I hope you find time in your busy days to stop and “just be” so the less obvious blessings in your life show themselves.Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the hop.There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Browning at KarenZBrowning.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’