Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by some of our favorite Fall-themed products. What fun! Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and soon-to-be-released Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products for the Autumn holidays – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
It’s always sad when someone you know loses a loved one. It happens to all of us, and our hearts break for the grief of our friends. We do our best to help them during this time, either by attending a gathering, memorial service, or just letting them know we care by sending a card.
In this situation a handmade sympathy card really resonates with people. Many people won’t or don’t realize it is handcrafted until days or even weeks afterwards. Several times I have received a phone call, or thank you months after a funeral to let me know how much it was appreciated that I went “to the extra trouble” to make something personally.
It always touches my heart when this happens, but that is not why I do it. I hope in some small way to contribute to that person’s’ comfort by acknowledging that I recognize this is the most painful experience one can deal with, and I understand.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira with Shawn Stamps.
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations